So I am getting super duper excited for the cabins! I can’t wait. What do you guys usually do? Do you swim a lot? I’m wondering if I should buy Emma some floats. They make some that the baby can sit in and then it has a canopy for shade over head. I bought her a play thing for outside that looks like a miniature tent for babies. It is UV protected. Babies aren’t really supposed to be in direct sunlight for more than 10-15 minutes so I’m trying to make sure we have what we need when we come so that we don’t bog down your vacation! I’ve got some hat’s and stuff for her too.
Oy, I just fell victim to the candy bowl on Jackie’s desk. Ahhh. And now I just want more! I knew I shouldn’t have done iiiitttt! I feel SO bloated today! Like I am PMSing or something. So weird! I hope I don’t start my period. You’re not supposed to when you’re breastfeeding, so I don’t know what’s up. It just feels like I can’t suck in my stomach at all and lots of pressure. Ugh. And now I just want to eat. Ugh.
Ok back to the cabins. So all that excitement got me thinking… It is really cool that we can hang out with your in laws don’t you think? I mean it doesn’t feel weird to me at all, but then I was thinking about how it would be like Mom and Dad taking us to Uncle Dan’s family cabin, or Ex-Uncle James’ family cabin. Weird right???
Ok I have got to try to get something done today. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment