I'm so excited that this is the last day of work between me and Midland-- I can't wait to see you and that little baby girl!! I wish he had some friends in Escanaba or something so that we could stop further along and be there earlier on Saturday, but paying for a hotel room just doesn't really make sense and I think we'd be far too exhausted to do the whole thing on Friday night. Krystal seems excited to see us anyway. She says her pants aren't fitting anymore, I bet she's real cute. That happens to me sometimes, but in a much less cute kind of way.
I had a totally crappy day yesterday, pretty much from beginning to end. I went for a run on Wednesday night and got home kind of late from that because we had to go to our new house and stuff earlier in the evening. When I got back, Seth needed cough drops so I went out to Target to get some for him. While I was there, I just couldn't resist and bought that huge bag of twizzlers and some chocolate/carmel things. I brought them to work with me yesterday and just mowed down for the day. I had a perfectly normal breakfast, but nothing after that was normal. Who knows how many calories I consumed yesterday. So I was feeling kind of down about all that when I got home, but I was really looking forward to my pedicure. I went to the salon and it was super busy so I sat down with my Kindle to wait. I'd been waiting for probably like 45 minutes when Seth called to tell me that there was a severe storm warning with the potential for hail so he really wanted the car to be in the garage... so I had to leave without the pedicure. I was crazy disappointed. I mean I get it and everything, but I was really looking forward to that and I had to paint my toes myself late last night while trying desperately not to ruin my gel manicure with nail polish remove-- fyi vinyl gloves are not acetone resistant. So last night was crazy busy with just getting ready to go and stuff and I just felt busy all night. It didn't help that while I was doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen after making dinner Seth yelled at me for wasting water (our water bill last month was really high)... I suggested that if he was concerned about it then perhaps he should do the dishes instead. So pissy.
Anyway, today is a new day and I'm trying to get back on track. I've got healthy food with me today and none of the junk (because I ate it all, sigh) and I spent a lot of time this week making healthy food for the car so hopefully that won't be a problem. I'm totally unmotivated to work, probably because I just want to leave so bad, but at least my boss isn't here today so it's kind of like a mini-at-work-vacation. She's been SO bad lately, that may be part of the problem.
Fortunately, I'm tracking all of my mood changes and stuff for my doctor that prescribed the zoloft. She wanted me to start taking 1.5 pills the week before my period, which I'm doing right now, and I'm not sure if it's just not helping or its actively making the situation worse. She has my old charts, so I guess we'll see then. I'm sure I'll feel better as soon as I get that little girl in my arms, I can't wait!
I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment