Monday, May 21, 2012

Sister!!!

Ughhhhhh. That’s all I have to say about this weekend. I don’t know what’s going on! I feel like I totally regressed. And not with my eating, I ate really well, but with my emotions. I do NOT like what I see in the mirror. My pants fit tighter. Could not comfortably button a pair this weekend. I feel bloated and ugh! AND oh did I mention I went dress shopping on Saturday. Not cool. I found a dress, but I still am not in love with it. It was really the only one out of the 20 I tried that look somewhat ok. I need to buy some shape wear for underneath though. Do you have any size 8 dresses that maybe I could try on and borrow for a month? I tried on some size 10’s too, but my chest didn’t really fill them out all the best.

I did however have a realization this weekend. A few weeks ago I was really in a rut and I felt like my relationship with Stu wasn’t that great. I was always upset with him and always thought he was mad at me and didn’t like me. It was really hard and I didn’t know why I felt like that. Then things got really really good. I didn’t know what had changed. And then…. yesterday. I felt the same way. I thought he was so annoyed with me and didn’t like me. And I realized when I don’t feel good about myself, I think Stu doesn’t feel good about me either. I think, if I don’t like me, then why should he like me. Right? Makes sense in my head. But we both know that my head is full of a lot of crazy.

So my crappiness did help motivate me a little. After having to fight off the cravings for chocolate and junk food. I did some squats and crunches Saturday and Sunday night. I am sore! Boy do I have a lot of work to do. I would just go on a workout blitz, but I am so terrified of the headaches I get when I do that. Oy!

Emma rolled from her belly to her back yesterday! I think it was by accident, but she did it! Also, Stu took a toy away from her yesterday and she started crying/complaining. lol. Omg she is going to be a handful!!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment