Hi Fisky sister!
How are you this morning? I'm missing you! I talked to mom last night and I think we talked about how cute Emma is for like half of the conversation... she's just. so. cute! We both loved the picture of her and Grizzly. She loves her pup and her pup certainly loves her too! Cute cute cute!!
I don't even want to talk about weight loss right now because I am doing very poorly and I am embarassed. I need to get my act together, but I've definitely been having a tough time. I'm feeling very defeated right now and that sucks because we're going to Mexico in only FIVE weeks. Five weeks?! Where did all of my time to lose weight go?! Crap!! At least I've still been working out... if I could just eat better, things might fall into place, but I can't seem to keep it up.
Anyway, like I said, don't really want to talk about that... I had a doctor's appointment for my knees yesterday and Seth and I are definitely switching to this doctor. I liked her a lot. She's in family practice, rather than internal medicine, and I think that's going to be a better fit for me. She said something definitely feels wrong in my knees and sent me straight up to radiology for an x-ray. My appoinment wasn't until the afternoon yesterday so they won't have x-ray results until today, but she said her MA would call with the results and plans for the next steps. I hope they can see something and come up with a plan because I would do just about anything right now to make my knees stop hurting so that I can get some sleep.
I love you, Shabsky Balu!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment