Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hey Sis,

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time! It is hard. But you and I have accomplished some really hard stuff. We can do this! Don't give up on yourself, Rach. We know what giving up on yourself looks like and we don't want that. We can live healthy for ourselves and for our families! And let's face it, it's going to be a life long struggle. It just is. And we have to accept that. It sucks. Yes it really sucks, but you do what you got to do right? And like Dad says, it's ok to be sad and angry. Some days, weeks, months we'll be sad and angry at this situation, but if we keep up the hard work (and it is really hard!) then it won't last forever. The struggle may last forever, but the feelings of anger and sadness hopefully will subside. I feel like I may be blowing smoke. Not sure where these words are coming from, but hopefully they are helpful and we can look back and read them when times are tough!

I do have to write about being proud of myself though. Not only did I resist the urge to eat the snickers, I also made it to pure barre last night and had a really good work out. It kicked my butt though! I am quite sore... and know it's only going to be worse tomorrow! Good news, it didn't hurt my groin! My back hurts a little, but I think it's because it is sore too from being worked so much.

Emma girl was up at 5:45 this morning. Oy. I am tired, but surprisingly I was able to focus and get some good work done over the past 1.5 hours. Although, it was replying to emails and realizing how much heavier my workload just got, but I was able to think clearly and respond properly. Sometimes I have a hard time doing that. But I did good today. Go me.

I'm super hungry though. Our fridge, cupboards, and freezer are bare! I need to go grocery shopping today. I didn't have anything to pack for lunch so I am going out with my friend Andy to a sandwich shup, Amazing Deli. Their sandwiches truly are Amazing! I am worried about the afternoon though because I didn't pack a snack. Maybe I will have to leave early to go shopping. I did get in an hour earlier than normal today because the Emz was up so early so that shouldn't be a problem to leave. And I don't have any meetings woo hoo.

You are Gorgeous and I love you, Rachel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment