Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ok so the good news (of course with good news there is bad…) but the good news is…….

139.8!!!

I know I barely broke it. But for some reason 9.8 lbs sounds so much more easy to lose than 10 lbs or 12 lbs. No wonder prices are $X.99 ;)

And the bad…. I think I did something bad to my groin muscle or ligament or something. I let it rest a week and then I ran last night. Felt pretty good. Did 20 minutes at 12 min/mile. Stretched real good when I was done, but as the night went on it got worse and worse and WORSE. To the point where I could hardly walk. I was crawling around. I got into bed at 8:45, because I just couldn’t do anything else. So I sat in bed icing it while I did some writing and surfing the interwebz. Fell asleep around 10 though which was nice. I was able to walk this morning. It felt better, but that’s how it was last time too. As soon as I try running it flares up though. I’m so disappointed! Like really disappointed, because I was just getting good at running again. I really like running. I just started losing weight and now I have to rest!? I read online to rest it for 2-3 weeks! Rach, what am I supposed to do? I’m going to continue to ice it and try walking. What if it never gets better!?

I think Stu secretly wants a doctor for a wife. Last night he said, you should call Trista. She diagnosed Zach’s shoulder problem, you know. He’s funny. I think he really likes Trista.

Oy, just got more pain. Sometimes I’ll just be sitting and it’ll start to throb. The pain sometimes wraps around my upper thigh too L

Time to do some work. SIGH.

I love you!
Shabs

No comments:

Post a Comment