Hey Ab,
I'm having a bit better of a day today... how about you? Did Emma get much sleep last night? Did you?
Yesterday was so seriously rough and I just felt totally out of control and I was in a panic about "screwing up" but I'm trying just to move on. The whole situation at work is making me really lose my cool and I hate that I'm letting Ingrid get to me like that. I wish I could take back going to HR and everything that happened after that. But I can't. So... there's that.
Ugh, just got totally interrupted. Don't these physicians know that I'm trying to blog?! And while he was in my office psych called me back...so I had to ignore that call. Could have been awkward. I did just call the nurse back though and talked to her and she's going to talk to my doctor and I think we're going to up the Zoloft a bit from 50 mg to maybe 75 mg, which might help some. I feel good that I at least got that sorted out a bit. I've also managed to eat well today so far. Granted, we are coming up on my tough time of the day. The afternoon is always had for me and I'm already feeling the twinge of hunger. I decided that I need to stop being so worried about doing the steps perfectly and just keep doing them if I'm going to make this work so I moved on last night. Today is about making time for diet and exercise, even if it means the expense of something else. So I've scheduled my work out for right after work, even if Seth, Trista, and Zach are hungry... they can wait a bit to eat. So that's the plan. And last night I made sure to arrange my environment by getting my lunch ready and everything to take with me so that I didn't grab crap on my way out the door. Good work, self.
Ok, got to get back to work. I love you!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment