Hey Shabsky Balu!
Not the best weekend food-wise, but I'm feeling ok despite the difficulties I had sticking to it. I worked really, really hard in the kitchen and ended up being pretty busy on account of Seth's mom's birthday and I went a little nuts with some aaaamaaaaazing pistachio cupcakes. However, at the end of the night, despite strong urges to eat more of them, I packed them up and put them away and then gave myself credit for doing so. I made a conscious effort over the weekend to eat slowly and mindfully while sitting down and to give myself credit. Definitely didn't do perfectly, but it's becoming part of my thought process. So now on to the next day since I didn't do a new one over the weekend. Day 7 is arranging your environment. Hmmm... could the cupcakes being out on the counter to "cool" allll day long have had anything to do with me munching on them all day? Assuredly, yes!! So... taking that advice to heart is what lead me to pack up the cupcakes and then to prepare my healthy lunch for tomorrow. Yay! Credit to me again!
I hope you had a nice weekend! It was so nice to chat with you today and to get to see Emma! She's such a cutie and getting so big!! I love watching how busy she is!!
I love you so much!!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment