Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WOOOOOO!!!  I'm so happy for you Fisky Face!!  You broke through a big barrier and that's awesome, awesome, awesome news!!  Less than 10 pounds to go-- you can totally do it!

You'll be pleased to know that I talked to Trista last night and she told me to have you email your symptoms to her so I just took what you wrote about your groin and pasted it into an email and then sent it to both Trista and Kayla... between the two of them they should be able to come up with something or at least help you describe it to a doctor.  Certainly wouldn't hurt to make an appointment though since you're in so much pain.  I wonder if this is related to your hip or something???

I'm so excited for you getting below 140... I wonder if I can get below 160 then?!  I was at 168.4 this morning (we got a nice new scale, yay!!) and I'm pleased about that!  Super pleased, actually, because I'd been kind of ballooning for a bit there.  But I've been really focused with this new book and I think that's good.  Today I'm giving myself credit for small achievements, according to the plan... so way to go me only eating when sitting down and reminding myself consistently of the advantages to weight loss.  Yaaaaayyyy!!  I read the chapter about giving yourself credit last night and I liked that what she said kind of agreed with what I've been talking about from those other blogs.  As an example, if you eat something you didn't plan on eating, rather than thinking, "I've blow in!  Might as well go nuts!" and then continuing to binge you can say to yourself, "Ok, cool, I ate that.  I did well only eating one and now I can continue on with my planned eating-- good stuff!"  Definitely a better thought process.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back from Trista or Kayla.  Hang in there, Shabs!  You're doing so great, even if you do need to rest you're going to be just fine!  I love you!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment