Hey gorgeous sister! How was your weekend? You certainly looked amazing and like you had some fun! Seriously, you were absolutely stunning! You and Stu looked so good!! Mom said that dress was a size 6, way to go!! That's so awesome!! Sounds like Emma girl is having a rough time with those little chompers, though. At least mom got to take care of her one night, which must have been nice. Honestly, I don't think mom minded one bit. She said she kept rocking her downstairs even after she was back to sleep because it was just so nice and snuggly. She's getting greedy though... she started bugging me about having kids last week! Dang it!
Anyway, I was great at the end of last week and was down to 169.6... then the weekend came, and I was not good, and now I am back to 173.4. Ugh. I'm so terrible over the weekends, I just kind of give myself free reign to eat whatever and stop watching it. I did still work out though. I picked rock on Saturday, did the week 2 Jillian Michaels workout on Sunday and graduated to week 3 yesterday. Week 3 is NOT A JOKE. I can't believe how hard it was!! But in a good way, I suppose. On the plus side, despite my creep back to the crappy side of 170, I did get a nice compliment from Seth's grandma on Saturday. We were in the house after picking rock and she just blurted out, "Rachel! You are getting so skinny!" and Seth's Aunt Margie and Uncle Steve agreed, which was quite nice to hear. So despite the fact that I'm heavier, it seems I look ok. I'm getting a little stressed out about Cabo being only 4 weeks away. I wish I could get it until control over the weekend, then maybe 4 weeks would be enough time to lose some poundage!
Aunt Susan, Ed, and Grandma will be here on Friday and I'm super excited. I can't wait for them to see our place! I worked my butt off this weekend getting things done around the house so it'll be nice when they get there. I think it'll be in pretty good shape for them and I can't wait to hear what they think. And as a bonus: no Trista or Zach this weekend, so no awkwardness there. Mostly I think I'm just excited to see some of my family for a change. Seth's family is very nice and everything, but we really spend a lot of time with them and it always make me jealous because I miss mine. Yes, technically his family is my family now, too, but you know what I mean... I miss you and Emma!
Love you, Shabs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment