Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hey Rach!

I just sat down to blog and saw you had posted. yay! I've got only about 5 minutes to blog before a meeting. I have 3 back to back meetings this afternoon. yuck!

So despite my best efforts to gain 10 lbs this weekend eating like crap, I was shocked to see the scale read 136.6 this morning. Which I am happy with, but not so much because before when I saw a smaller number I usually felt good and skinnier. I do not. Maybe I was just dehydrated because I did not drink much water yesterday. Also, my tummy still felt bloated. Nonetheless I am happy.

My back has felt better lately. I wonder if going to pure barre really hurt it that much. So weird. I made a doctors appointment for Friday. I think I told you that. I also was going to bring up my headaches. They have been SO much better since I stated taking magnesium. Unfortunately I did have a headache last night, and I have a small one today. But it a different type of headache. It is definitiely from lack of sleep. I shouldn't say this because I'll probably jinx myself but, I started taking Mg July 17th and I have not had a migraine since then. I've had some pretty bad sinus headaches, but no migraines. I really hope this Mg this is the smoking gun. I'm also happy that I did not have to up my dose of zoloft. 50 mg works for me and I'd rather not mess with that.

So I don't know how much longer I will nurse. Emma bit me! Little stinker!!!! Also, my production seems to be falling off. 8 months is a long time though - I am quite proud of myself.

I keep trying to plan out the details of our Thanksgiving trip even though it's still far away. I'm just so excited!!!!

Ok got to run to my meeting. I love you so very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment