Friday, September 21, 2012

Hey Shabs,

I only have a minute, but I've been trying to find the time to write to you all morning, so I'm going to do it quickly now in between bites of lunch.  Things have been crazy busy at work and I've been catering to those who are the most demanding and putting off those who are more understanding and now everything is catching up to me.  Frustration!!  I literally just had a phone call that started with, "I know this is going to piss you off, but..."  Never a good sign.

Anyway, I've been eating terribly this week.  I'm on my period and I've been frustrated and a little down and just in an "I give up" kind of mood.  Hopefully I can pull myself up out of this binge because it's definitely spiraling and I don't feel very good about that or about myself in general.  I feel like nothing in my closet looks good and I'm just frustrated all around.  At least it's Friday!  We have insulation to deal with Saturday morning, but no commitments other than that so we should be able to relax a bit and that will be nice.

I can't tell you how much I wish I ate like a normal person.  The binging really gets me down and yet for some reason, eating more is the only thing that makes any sense.  Sometimes I feel like a mess!

I hope you're doing well!  I love you!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment