My Dearest Sister,
I miss you. We both seem to have been very busy lately. Sorry for not writing or calling you. How’s the banana coming along? SO cute. She is going to be SO cute! I didn’t realize that Halloween is just a little over a month away. Emma will be 9 months next week. This is crazy! 2 months until Thanksgiving! I was nursing Emma this morning and she was still in her pjs… a pink footed long sleeve zip-up pj. It’s super cute, but a little big yet. It is 9-12 months. But my point is that I was thinking, this will fit her good in about 2 months. Which is Thanksgiving! And then I imagined her waking up in the morning at her Auntie Rachel and Uncle Sethy’s house in her pink pjs and it made me so happy! I wish we could stay more than a couple days. I know it’s going to be super hard to leave. But then we’ll get to see you at Christmas!
Soooo whittling my middle…. Meh. I feel like I lost focus. I just got so busy with work and such. Which is an excuse, but still. I haven’t gained any weight, but I don’t think I’ve really been making much progress either. Also, I’m at the point now where I need to be doing toning. I think to get the look I’m going for I can’t just lose weight, I need to build muscle and firm it up.
I have however been able to consistently wear my size 6 pre-preg jeans. With a bit of a muffin top of course. But the larger jeans are too big on my thighs. I was 138 at the doctors 1 ½ weeks ago (down 6 pounds since last time). Which I was happy about. But I have weighed 136 at my scale at home so I was hoping for a bit lower. I don’t think I’m consistent at 136 yet though. I don’t feel fit though and am still unhappy about how my clothes fit (specifically on my belly!) which isn’t good.
Ok so I wanted to bring something up, but I’m not really sure how. When we talked last week you made a comment to me, “at least you are skinny.” I understand that we have different bodies and different goals, but that made me feel bad. I don't feel skinny and I have a ways to go yet. So I was very hesitant to blog about my update on weight loss (specifically if it is progress). I don’t ever want to make you feel bad by talking about my accomplishments in losing weight. Our bodies are just different. Both beautiful in different ways. With ways to improve, in different ways. Right? I hope that you feel comfortable telling me anything. What do you think? Am I making comments that are upsetting to you? I sure hope not! But I am so sorry if I am! Please tell me!
I love you SO SO much, Rach!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment