Hey Ab,
I came thisclose to a perfect eating day yesterday... I consider it a victory just because I was totally fine all day at work and even part way into the evening. I ate good stuff all day and didn't dip into Aimie's candy dish even once. I had a healthy snack in the afternoon and then went home and worked out on the elliptical (the plan was to go for a run, but it started raining). Then we had tacos for dinner and I made myself some chocolate chia seed pudding for dessert... omg, that stuff is so good, have you tried it yet? I love it, way better than regular pudding! Unfortunately, I got hungry around 8:30 or 9:00 and I was just sitting around not doing anything and I started eating. Dang, so close! I had two bowls of chips and 4 chocolates. Oy. So this morning I was up a pound at 168. Probably all the salt! Here we go again though. For some reason I'm crazy hungry right now. I had a good breakfast of oatmeal with walnuts and applesauce, but I'm starving! Fortunately, I'm craaaazy swamped so hopefully that'll keep my mind off work. I've already worked on like 4 different projects this morning and I'm just trying to keep my head on straight. As they always say at the end of Ghost Hunters, "Good job, brother... on to the next!"
Hope you have a good day! I love you!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment