So, I'm whittling my middle... it's going well... I've lost a couple pounds and I'm thrilled and I'm totally motivated and I know I can lose 30 before 30...
ANYWAY...
I just got a freaking brand new 16 GB iPad from one of the physicians I work for. WHAT?! He said it's a belated wedding gift and to thank me for all I do. Way too much. Too, too much... so nice, but I feel like guilty for even accepting it. There's no way he'd ever take it back, but dang. Dang. I don't even know what else to say. And I want to like freak out about it, but I can't do that here because my officemates would be totally weirded out. I don't get my own mail though, so it was delivered to me by Marie. And I'm sure she's curious. But I can't like tell her, it's not right. Oy. My goodness. What can I do besides say thank you?!
No comments:
Post a Comment