We got your check yesterday and Seth and I agree-- you guys are ridiculous!! You should absolutely not have sent so much extra!! We'll have to save it and use it to finance our next trip to the mitten to visit :)
In terms of the subject of the blog, I am please to report that I am doing quite well this week! I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed 167 lbs-- yay! A couple steps in the right direction. I've been more careful about what I eat and working out every day. Also with the house and cleaning and organizing and cooking for four people and everything I've just kept much busier in the evenings and haven't been sitting around a lot or anything, so that's probably good for me. I must admit I'm a little surprised at how much more work it is to cook for four people rather than two. It's more food and more frequent because there are far fewer leftovers. I suppose it's good practice for cooking for a family someday... granted, it is essentially cooking for a family now. Zach and Trista still eat out more than we do so we're really making out on them paying for half the groceries. They're saving money too though because I'm much better at shopping sales and stuff. Win-win and all that.
Things are work are SO stressful right now. My boss had her meeting with her boss about the whole situation and things are definitely not going the way I was told by HR they would go and we're all uncomfortable. I doubt anything will change and despite being told repeatedly to "trust the process" it turns out the process is just a bunch of crap and no one really cares about the employees. I'm pretty sure HR is just the Clinic's way of covering their own ass legally. Oh well. I guess I tried to go about things the right way and I know that my coworkers aren't mad at me, but if I had it to do over again, I'd do absolutely nothing.
Anyway, I'm super proud of you for running and working out and stuff, Ab! I know it's hard with working and having a baby and everything else that makes life busy, but you're doing really great. Slow and steady wins the race and building up what you can do based on what feels comfortable is totally the way to go. A work out should never feel like it destroyed you! How's your head feeling today? I hope it's not bothering you!
I love you so much!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment