Good Morning Dearest Sister of all sisters in the World!
I have been pretty pleased with the whittling of my middle lately. Well kind of. I feel like I work out and eat really healthy, but then I get super bloated and feel yucky and then two days later or so I feel skinnier. This morning I weighed myself and was really hoping to break 140. I was 140.2. I’ll take that. Getting closer. I have a new goal. I would like to be 130 by the end of September. 9 months to put it on, 9 months to take it off. Although, I do need to be realistic and realize that I may never be that small again just because now my body has changed – hips have moved and such – ready for these years of having babies. I’m not counting 126 as my pre pregnancy weight, although I did puke myself to that point during my first couple months. Ugh, so hope that doesn’t happen again!
This morning I had a smoothie packed with goodness. It had oatmeal, chia seeds, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and spinach. I bought 5 lbs of local blueberries and they are delicious! I even cooked some up for Emma the other day. She liked them and I liked preparing the food for her. I’ve also been adding spinach (only the past two days actually) because I’m trying to eat more magnesium rich foods. My Mg supplement is only 63% DV so I need to make sure I’m getting the rest. I looked at the list of foods high in Mg and they really aren’t a big part of my diet, so it is very possible I’ve been deficient of it for a while.
Yesterday I had a smoothie for breakfast (same as above), left over bbq chicken and potatoes for lunch (I made the potatoes you pinned, just salt and pepper though), beans and cheese/yogurt/glass of chocolate soy milk for dinner. We had gone to birch run earlier in the day and Stu stopped to get a burger and fries which I passed up. I was proud of myself. Although my tummy was a little upset and it could have been from the unmentioned stop at starbucks where I got some chocolate chip banana bread and a soy vanilla latte.
Emma did really well this weekend. She is still teething like mad, but if you preoccupy her enough she is pretty good. She really likes the frozen mangos. We are going down to Ypsi this weekend for Elana’s wedding. Friday morning before the rehearsal we are going to visit Matt and Dee. I am excited to watch Ellie and Emma play together. Talking to Deidra it sounds like they are both about at the same development pace. She said Ellie is also super close to crawling and trying to “eat” her from teething. I said they can eat each other because Emz is doing the same thing. Gosh she is just so cute I can’t stand it!
I hope your week goes OK. Hope things start to turn around!
I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment