Hey Rach,
What a great blog post yesterday! Sounds like a huge weight has been lifted! How has the rest of the work week gone? I was off yesterday because we didn’t have daycare. I got a message from Kim this morning saying Emma had 5 loose stools already! She had one this morning before we took her too. Poor girl. I might have to go pick her up, but Kim was going to let her nap first. She said there is a stomach bug going around. I hope we don’t get it! Although my stomach has been hurting for a couple days. Pretty sure I’m ovulating. This happened last month too. I never got nauseous while ovulating until now. I can’t catch a break! However, as soon as I do get a visit from Aunt Flow I think I’m going to go back on the pill. I can’t stand the possibility of being pregnant every month, especially with these ovulation symptoms mimicking pregnancy! I’m freaking out!!! I didn’t want to have another baby while Stu is working in the plant, but he told me last night he’ll probably be there until end of 2014! It made me so sad. Oy. I’m just in a funk. Not feeling well just really gets me down.
On the brighter side, we had SUCH a good time with you in WI. It was a really nice trip. Stu said so too. And I know Emma really enjoyed herself. Your house is beautiful and I like the area. You seemed really happy too which made me happy!
I’m glad you guys said something to Trista. Yeah for sure they are novelties. Seems so obvious. Kids and puppies want what they can’t have!
I’ve got to get to work. My motivation is at an all time low and my workload at an all time high L
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment