Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hey Fisky!

How are you?  I read your Facebook posts about Emma this morning-- SO CUTE!  I love that little girl!  I can only imagine how happy she must make you and Stu, she's such a sweetheart <3

I've been feeling pretty happy lately.  Things have been crazy at work lately, the drama really ramped up big time last week, but surprisingly, I'm doing ok with it all.  Granted, I've been eating like a maniac and gaining a LOT of weight, but for some reason, I don't care all that much.  Yes, I would like to lose the weight and I get pretty frustrated by myself with the way I've been eating, but at least I'm not all super sad and hatey, if you know what I mean.  I did go for a run on the elliptical and did some ab work last night, so that was good.  And if nothing else, I've been taking Curly on lots of long walks and that's got to be pretty good for me.  Perhaps I'll get my eating act together sometime soon, who knows...  in the meantime, probably not going to be a lot of whittling of my middle.  Sometimes it's just not meant to be, I guess.

Anyway, I've got a TON of work to do and the drama at work has been making getting things done difficult, so I'd better get back to it... but I just wanted to quickly say:  I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment